Learn What To Do (and not do) To Prevent Heart Disease
Take Control of Your Health and Avoid Unnecessary Drugs.
- Have you been diagnosed with “high cholesterol”?
- Do you suffer from elevated blood pressure or hypertension?
- Do you worry about having a heart attack or suffering from a stroke?
- Should you be taking the statin medication your doctor prescribed?
- Have you been properly tested for heart disease? (hint: Cholesterol isn’t enough)
- Have your blood panels gotten worse despite the fact that you eat a low-carb diet?
- Are you interested in avoiding the #1 killer in the US and the world?
Discover Why Everyone Gets It Wrong When It Comes Down to the Cholesterol Debate
As a biomedical scientist, Doctor of Chiropractic and a Functional Medicine consultant who works with patients around the United States, I get a lot of questions about cholesterol, blood pressure and heart disease.
And it’s no wonder why people are sp confused: there’s so much conflicting information out there, and a lot of it is wrong.
The discussion of cholesterol and its role in heart disease has become polarized over the past decade. On the one hand you have the “cholesterol believers,” who claim that cholesterol is an evil nutrient that causes heart disease and we should get it as low as we possibly can. On the other you have the “cholesterol skeptics” who claim that cholesterol has nothing to do with heart disease, and we shouldn’t even bother measuring it. So who’s right?
As is often the case with polarized issues, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. The understanding of what causes heart disease has evolved significantly over the past ten years, and the relationship between cholesterol and heart disease is far more complex and nuanced than either side lets on. Unfortunately, the two extremes (the believers & the skeptics) are still driving the debate. This means that some people that need treatment aren’t getting it, and some people that don’t need treatment are getting too much.
I’ve spent hundreds of hours of studying (so you don’t have to) the science behind heart health and heart disease prevention.
If you complete this program, you will know:
- More about Heart Disease, What Causes it and How to Prevent it than most doctors!
- You will know what a normal cholesterol level really is (it’s not what you think)
- When high cholesterol is a problem – and when it’s not.
- You will learn about the true causes of high cholesterol and how to treat it.
- You will know exactly what tests should and should not be ordered.
- You will learn what the best diet & lifestyle changes are for heart disease
- Which supplements are beneficial, and which ones to avoid.
- Whether statin drugs are a good choice for you or your loved ones
This program will continue to evolve and I will personally make updates every time new research comes out. The information I cover in this course isn’t available in one book or even through university or graduate-level courses because it’s a compliation of everythiong I’ve ever learned when it comes to Heart Disease causes and prevention. I have spent 15 years and hundreds – if not thousands – of dollars analyzing and synthesizing an endless amount of data into a concise, practical and effective program you can follow.
I’m so confident in the program that I guarantee you will know more about cholesterol and its relationship to heart disease than the majority of people and doctors on the planet. This isn’t because health care professionals or physicians aren’t smart or don’t care. It’s because this material isn’t taught in medical schools, and the field has changed so rapidly in the past several years that it’s hard for doctors and patients to keep up.
Dr. Daniel delivers an easy to follow yet thorough evidenced-based approach to our modern heart health problems. The Healthy Heart Rx program takes into account genetics and individual variations along with the state of the art evidence about cholesterol treatment and heart disease. It’s a program I would follow for myself or my family should the need arise, and I would take to my personal physician with confidence.Clinic Director
The Healthy Heart Rx Program Includes:
More than 6 hours of video presentations, broken into 6 weekly modules
MP3 audio recordings of each presentation
A PDF transcripts of each weekly presentation.
Quick-reference “cheat sheets” and step-by-step guides to help you create a practical, easy to follow plan.
30-Day, No Questions Asked,
100% Money Back Guarantee!
My grandfather died from heart disease. I have uncles and aunts, cousins who are still very young and even my own father has heart disease.
I know that many of my family members have suffered, largely due to the fact that they were given poor advice from their doctors.
I don’t wish that upon anyone. That’s why I’m prepared to offer a 30-Day, 100% money-back guarantee. I don’t want any barriers to someone not taking this course.
It’s a no brainer – for your brain!
So sign up today and you’ll get immediate access to this program. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the information, simply shoot me an email within 30 days of your purhcase and I’ll give you an instant refund.